Win Prizes with SocialWe
To celebrate the launch of Social We in London, we’re giving away all kinds of fun prizes!
We’ll be giving away a whole bunch of iPads and other cool prizes throughout September, October, November, & December.
To be in with a chance of winning, check out our various competitions below.
1 Freshers’ Fair Raffles
Social We will be appearing at Freshers’ Fairs across London this year.
We will be giving away one iPad per fair.
How does it work?
- A winner will be chosen at random from each of the Freshers’ Fairs we attend.
- To be entered for the raffle to win, you’ll need to come to our stall and download the free Social We app (or show us you already have). We will then enter your email in to the raffle draw.
- Look out for us at the following fairs: London South Bank University, London School of Economics, King’s College London, City University, Student Central, & Imperial College London.
King’s College London
City University London
London School of Economics
Imperial College London
South Bank University
2 Rankings Competition
Social We is all about being social, meeting new people, doing fun things, and having fun!
With that in mind, we like to reward members of our community for being the most social and creating lots of Socials for others to join.
We will be awarding prizes to those of you who create & attend the most Socials each month.
How does it work?
- You get 2 points for Creating a Social & 1 point for attending a Social.
- There is an overall ‘Most Social’ ranking in the app, but also rankings for all kinds of other Socials. So, whatever you’re in to, you can get ranked for it!
- We will be keeping an eye on all of the rankings to see which people are creating & attending the most Socials each month.
- We will be giving away all kinds of prizes, ranging from iPads, Kindles, Vouchers, and more.
3 Social Video Competition
One of the fun things about Social We is when you create a Social you can record an invitation video, to give your Social that extra personal touch.
We love to see our community recording fun, friendly, and whacky videos, so we decided to run a competition to put your creative talents to the test.
How does it work?
- You need to record a video explaining what you would use Social We for, and what kinds of people you would like to meet.
- We will be awarding prizes to videos that make us laugh, are original, and are fun!
- Send your videos to firstname.lastname@example.org (use WeTransfer, to make your lives easier) or you can upload your video and tag us on Twitter @SocialWeApp.
- We will share our favourite videos on our social media channels & website.
Need some inspiration for your awesome video? Here are a few to get the creative juices flowing.
Good luck, may the odds be ever in your favour, and have fun!
Be excellent with each other.
The Social We team.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Social We Ltd (company no. 09942661.)
2. Employees of Social We Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://socialwe.co/competition/
5. Closing date for the video entries will be 05/12/16. After this date the no further entries to the video competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
– Social We will be at 6 Fresher’s Fairs in 2016. These will be King’s College, Imperial College, London South Bank, City, & Student Central.
– There will be raffles, with winners chosen at random.
– In order to be entered in to the Fresher’s Fairs raffles you will need to do the following.
– Visit us at our stall.
– Download our Free app (or show us you already have)
– Provide your contact details
– On the Social We app users are ranked for activities & events they take part in.
– Your ranking is determined by participation, i.e. the more Socials you arrange & attend, the higher you will rank.
– You get 2 points for organising a Social & 1 point for attending a Social.
– We will monitor each of the ranking categories on Social We and reward the most active & social users we see on a monthly basis.
– We will award prizes on an ad-hoc basis.
– We are asking that users of Social We record videos of themselves telling us what they want to use Social We for & what kind of people they hope to meet.
– We will reward those who create the most interesting, humorous & most thoughtful videos with prizes.
– This will be done on an ad-hoc basis and at our discretion.
– The deadline for the final video entry will be 05/12/16.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be notified by email, call and/or letter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.